events, classes, long-form courses
connect . ground . wake up
- Apr 02, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1Quinta do Areal, Vale de Pereira, R. da Quinta do Areal 22, 3200-129 Lousã, PortugalA healing, enlivening practice
- Apr 05, 5:00 PM – May 03, 6:00 PMZoomJoin us to read and discuss in community this groundbreaking book
- Apr 08, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDTSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAMindful movement and meditation amidst the beauty of the garden.
- Apr 14, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMZoomA ceremony in community to offer atonement through chant, imagery, poetry, community
- Apr 15, 9:00 AM – Apr 29, 10:15 AMZoom15 days of support for your plant-based yourney!
- Apr 21, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PMBear Valley Visitor Center, 1 Bear Valley Visitor Center Access Road, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956, USA
- Apr 30, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAAn hour of moving and sitting meditation in the beauty of the garden.
meditation+qigong in the garden
Sunday Morning Re-Set + Half-Day Retreats
Practicing meditation outdoors is extremely beneficial for grounding, releasing tension and stress, and balancing and integrating our nervous systems. We can open more deeply to the beauty around us, and accept the invitation to be ever mindful of our deep connection with Mother Earth. We'll practice sitting meditation, walking meditation, and Qigong, gradually unraveling our stress and gently opening our senses and hearts. And we gratefully support each other's practice, in community.
Retreats - Various Saturdays, 9am-12:30pm
Classes - Various Sundays, 9am-10am
Location: SF Botanical Garden
15-day meditation challenge+celebration
Get Your Meditation On!
Join in this community celebration of the benefits of regular mindfulness practice. The course includes three zoom meetings, daily support via email + WhatsApp + guided meditations, and a 1:1 meeting with Charity for additional support. This is a non-judgmental, humor-filled approach to the challenges and joys of meditation. Treat yourself!
Next course - Dates TBD
Location: Zoom, email, WhatsApp
15-Day Vegan Challenge+Celebration
Get Your Vegan On!
Join this fun, inspirational, non-judgmental, supportive two-week course to increase your knowledge, awareness, skills and joy around making the shift toward a plant-based diet and lifestyle. You'll leave with tons of recipes and tips in your toolkit, and a deeper connection with the kindness and compassion in your heart. Do it for yourself, for the planet, for the animals, for love!
Next course - April 15-29
Location: Zoom, Email, WhatsApp
Learn More + Register
PAEAN Events (Peoples Alliance for Earth Action Now)
Vegan Socials + Topical Discussions
Join us for regular social gatherings to support each other on the vegan path! Charity will offer tips and take Q&A, or we might discuss a particular topic like Speciesism. And, we’ll have time for connection and laughter. More info about PAEAN.